Located in Williamsburg, Brooklyn, next to the Williamsburg Bridge, Mica* Studios is a 1500 sq. feet, 10′ ceiling height fully equipped photo studio for rent. The studio is equipped with Profoto strobe lights and other studio lights, as well as available daylight. Mica Studios also has a digital lab that offers an Imacon Flextight x5 Scanner, Epson Stylus 4900 Printer, and a Mac tower with NEC Monitor. Also for use are a make-up station, a vintage film-viewing light table, steamer and a clothing rack.
Mica Studios Digital Lab Services:
- We scan your negatives, print, and do retouching for you.
- We find photo equipment for you to rent, if it is missing at the Mica Studios.
- We produce your photo shoots, from catering to location scouting.
- We assist for your photo shoots.
- We have a digital technician who can help with your photo shoots.
- Monday to Friday : 9am to 7pm
- Saturday : 11am to 4pm
- You can book the studio and the digital lab upon request any time on the weekends.
**Story behind the name Mica: Mica is a mystical stone with a strong angelic contact, stimulating awareness of the higher self. Mica stimulates the heart chakra, facilitates astral travel, and opens the intuition and psychic vision.